This agreement is between the undersigned (hereafter “Vendor”) and the South Coast Game Festival Collaborative (hereafter “Host”).
Whereas, Host is hosting an event known as the South Coast Game Festival (hereafter “Event”) to occur at 262 Swansea Mall Drive Swansea, MA 02777 beginning at 5 PM, Friday, March 9, 2018 and end at 6:30 PM on Sunday, March 11, 2018 and has the right to license concessions to vend at and during the Event, and
Whereas Vendor desires to vend merchandise or demonstrate products at and during said Event, and
Whereas Vendor has paid host the sum of ($75-$165) for a license to vend at and during said Event,
Now, therefore, the parties agree as follows:
1. Vendor shall have access to the location agreed upon by the parties no less than 17 hours before the Event’s commencement for the purpose of setting up Vendor’s vending station, goods, and other things necessary and reasonable to the vending at the location.
2. Vendor shall not vend any goods or services other than those described herein at and during the Event without the Host’s written consent.
3. Vendor’s vending station shall be no larger than 10′ by 5′ for each section or taller than 8′; shall be clean and orderly; and shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
4. Vendor’s staff may announce the availability of the goods to be vended only while they are within the confines of the vendor’s location.
5. Vendor’s staff shall be clothed and groomed in a clean, neat fashion and shall conduct themselves in an orderly fashion.
6. No loud music, noise, or sound amplification devices shall be used by vendor’s staff at the location.
7. Vendor shall have access to the location for up to 2 hours after the Event’s conclusion to dismantle and remove all the things brought to the location by the Vendor. Vendor shall leave the location clean of trash and substantially in the condition it was before the Vendor occupied it.
8. Vendor hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Host against any damages or claims that may arise in connection with the Vendor’s presence at the Event and Vendor’s activities of any kind.
The registrant agrees to the terms of this contract.